The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is looking for a service provider that, by providing services, will be able to contribute to the success of the most important Italian Excellence Award Ceremony in China – the Panda d'Oro 2022, to be held in October 2022 (date TBC).
We are looking for different vendors who can provide the following services:
• Set-up Company (AVL system, production of backdrops/shooting walls/totem and stage set-up);
• Video and photo service (animated video content);
• Goodie Bags production;
Please send your company’s presentation, your proposal and quotation to email@example.com by August 12th, 2022.
The results of the tendering shall be announced by email after proper evaluation.
• Participation in tendering is open to CICC Members and non-Members;
• Companies competing in the tender must possess the necessary knowledge, experience, technical support and personnel capable to run the tender;
• Each company/professional can submit only one tender;
• The tender has to be drafted in Italian or English, filled in and signed;
• It is the responsibility of the tenderer to study the specification and requirements before submitting the tender.
The selection of the Supplier will be made according to the event's requirements and the lowest bidding price received;
If the bidding price is the same or the service/goods supplied are free of charge, CICC will give priority to Members and will select the first submitted bid meeting the standards required;
If no applications are submitted by the Members of the Chamber, the Chamber has the right to select the most appropriate application submitted by one of the non-Member companies.
• Company logo on the communication material of the gala;
• Company promotion on CICC's social networks;
• Company logo visibility on CICC's monthly newsletter and on CICC's website;
• Discounts when taking part in CICC's events;
• Discounts on services;
• Discount on CICC's Membership fee (new Members or renewals).
Please note that the amount and length of benefits will be subject only to the sponsorship offered.
EXCLUSION FROM TENDER
In case of not meeting the conditions of the tendering process;
In case of non-conformity with the hereby open call for tender;
In case of submitting false data;
About Panda d’Oro Award Ceremony
Organized by the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, the “Panda d’Oro Award Ceremony – 12th edition” will award those Italian and Chinese companies that contributed to the development and consolidation of economic bilateral relations between the two countries, in the theme of fashion.
During this year's Award Ceremony 9 prizes will be awarded in different fields. More than five hundred guests are expected at the event.
To find out how it went last year, click here.