The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) is glad to inform you that the meeting for the Election of the Mechanical Engineering Working Group (MEWG) new leadership was held on July 15th, 2022.
We are glad to announce the names of the newly elected Coordinator and Vice Coordinators as follows:
Risk Management of UFI FILTERS Shanghai
China VP of Industry Technology Suzhou Co., Ltd.
APA Industry - Sales Director of Würth Industry Service (China) Co., Ltd.
General Manager of Goglio (Tianjin) Packaging Co., Ltd.
The new Coordinator and the new Vice Coordinators will remain in office until 2024.
Know more about MEWG
The MEWG represents the interest of all Italian companies in China working directly or indirectly in the sector on a national base.
MEWG objectives are:
• coordinate and promote all Italian members’ needs which are active in many different industries of the Chinese mechanical engineering sector (machinery, automotive, component manufacturers, mechanical engineering …);
• promote and raise awareness on the size and the importance of the Italian technology in the sector to all institutions in China and Italy that are our natural counterparts, in order to develop business opportunities;
• coordinate and promote activities and events that boost the visibility and the image of “Technology Made in Italy”;
• inform all members on the topic Made in China 2025, particularly with regard to risks and opportunities for Italian businesses;
• become a reference for all mechanical engineering companies within the China-Italy Chamber of Commerce, lobbying private and public institutions active in the Chinese market.
Are you a CICC member working in the manufacturing sector and would you like to join the MEWG? Express your interest by sending an email to email@example.com