Business Development and Account Management:
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets;
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and set-up meetings;
- Develop proposals and quotations;
- Analyze market strategies, trends and competitor’s activities;
- Periodically update sales presentations, customer profile pipeline etc;
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with assigned customers to generate new
Administrative/ Commercial Support:
- Assist Commercial APAC Manager collecting and consolidating regional market information
/reports such as Quarterly Order Forecast, Distributor Quarterly/ Monthly reports;
- Other tasks if any assigned by Commercial/Sales Manager
- Bachelor degree or above;
- Minimum 3 years of Sales experience in International Trading. Preferred in Lubricants
- Excellent spoken/written communication skills in English;
- Some knowledge of Italian would be a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power point;
- Proactive and self-motivated;
- Result-oriented, outgoing personality and able to work under pressure.
Eni is an Italian energy company, ranking 25th in Fortune 500 and currently the 7th largest oil company in the world. It operates in more 85 countries with more than 83.000 employees.
Eni lubricants are sold in more than 100 countries worldwide, providing cutting-edge lubrication technologies for automotive and industrial applications. Through its Chinese subsidiary, based in Shanghai, ENI is aiming to gain a relevant position on the Asia Pacific markets.
If interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.