ORCOM C&A is looking for an Intern for the HK office.
Serve as the point of contact for all office administration related inquiries including:
• Partner with Head of Office to organize, file, and maintain clients’ folders
• Receipt/scan couriers and liaison with clients and relevant government departments
• Organize the office layout and order stationery and equipment
• Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
• Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
• Organize office operations and ORCOM internal procedures
• Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
• Assisting Head of Branch in managing office budget, ensure accurate and timely reporting
• Coordinate with group HR to organize new hires in HK office
• Address employees’ queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware, and travel arrangements)
• Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security services.
• Ensure filing systems are maintained and current
• Plan in-house or off-site activities, like parties, celebrations, and conferences on request of Head of Office
• Any other tasks on a need basis.
The internship will be remunerated based on the experience and background of the intern. To start as soon as possible.
If interested, please send your cover letter and resume to Francois Barbotin ( firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange the interview.
Orcom C&A (www.orcom-ca.com.cn) is a business advisory firm with a well-established presence in China for more than 20 years. It is headquartered in Shanghai and has offices in Beijing, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, London and correspondents in Dubai and in Italy. Our group now employs more than 80 international and Chinese consultants fluent in English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and/or Chinese. Orcom C&A is a member of the International Fiscal Association (IFA), an international and independent organization dealing with fiscal matters with a network of IFA Branches located in 68 countries and with more than 12,500 members from 111 countries. ORCOM C&A belong to the ORCOM group (www.orcom.fr). Orcom C&A is structured and focused to provide tailored services to our clients, with particular emphasis on professionalism, international and local technical expertise, and responsiveness.