Responsible for Chinese production, support and send report to GM. Target responsibilities for delivery and cost. Responsible for production, supplier chain management, technical functions. Manage production team. Ensuring all equipment’s and machines are within optimal production state. Examine and propose improvements in efficiency for the production line.
- Major in degree in mechanical or electronical engineering (preferred not a must)
- Skills in integrated production, quality management systems and broad knowledge of production management techniques.
- ERP knowledge, preferred in "SAP" environment.
- High quality and improvement consciousness.
- Very good communication and integration skills.
- Leadership ability, capacity for teamwork and self-motivation.
- Good English, both written and spoken.
- Chinese language.
- Company is based in Shanghai but availability to travel required.
- Italian native speaker (must).
- At least 5 years professional experience in the position like manufacturing, quality (or comparable), more than 3 years management experience in China.
- Familiar with manufacture industry.
- Experiences in Production processes.
- Problem solving skills.
- Flexible and Adaptive.
- Planning and Organizing.
ATOM Company was established in Vigevano in 1946 and has been steadily growing up till becoming the actual ATOM GROUP. With branch offices and factories in China, Brazil, and Spain, it is an important reality in the shoe/leather goods field as well as in all other field where die cutting as well as die less cutting is a component of the production process. The products of the group can be subdivided as follows: - Oil dynamic clicking and cutting press, well know all over the world; - CNC cutting systems; - Water jet cutting machines (FLASHJET line); - Knife cutting tables (FLASHCUT line). Machines for uppers and leatherwear: splitting, skiving, thermo-folding, and strap-cutting machines.
For those who are qualified to the requirements above, please send your CV to: email@example.com