ICE Beijing Office is looking to recruit an individual of Chinese nationality to provide secretarial services with a permanent contract at the ICE Beijing Office with a monthly gross salary of 7.401,51 RMB.
1. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ADMISSION
In order to be admitted to the selection, the candidate must be present with the following documentation preliminarily:
2. PRESENTATION OF ADMISSION APPLICATIONS
Applications for admission for the Job Interview for recruitment must be submitted no later than 17:00 on 3rd June 2019, by mail, on free paper, addressed to: Room 061, Unit 1, Office Building, Sanlitun Diplomatic Compound, No .1, Gongti Beilu, Chaoyang District - 100600 Beiing, P.R.China or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating in the subject:
"APPLICATION FOR SECRETARY POSITION AT ICE BEIJING OFFICE"
3. EXCLUSION FROM THE SELECTION PROCEDURES
The following situation will be determine of the exclusion from the selection audition:
a) Applications which do not show in possession of all the requirements prescribed in the previous point "1. General requirements for admission";
b) Applications without autograph signing;
c) Applications sent or submitted after the deadline established in the previous point 2 of this announcement.
4. EXAMINATION TEST
Candidates who meet the above requirements will be subjected to a series of theoretical and practical tests which will consist of:
1. Interview to ascertain the suitability to perform the functions related to the advertised position max 50/100;
2. Make an oral translation, without the use of the dictionary, of a short text from Italian language to Chinese max score 20/100;
3. Carry out a practical test aimed at ascertaining the knowledge of the main IT tools and their applications, max score 25/100;
4. The Job interview will take place on Tuesday, 4th June 2019, at 11 :00 at ICE-Beijing Office
5. EVALUATION OF TITLES
For the purposes of the formation of the final rankings of the suitable candidates, to the average of the scores obtained by each successful candidate, a score must be added for the possession of qualifications higher than the one required and previous work experience (provided by the documentation attached to the application, as indicated in the previous point 2), with the following limits:
a) For each degree higher than the one required to participate in the tests: 1/10 points, up to a maximum of 2/100;
b) For each year of service provided without demerit with duties at least equivalent to those provided by this Notice (and/or immediately lower in the case of employees already in service): 1/10 points, up to a maximum of 3/100.
High school diploma and/or Technical school diploma.