The China Italy Chamber of Commerce is collaborating with the Consulate General of Italy in Chongqing organizing the 14°edition of the China International Agricultural Trade Fair (CATF) that will take place in Kunming from November 5th to 8th 2016.
The Fair is organized by the Chinese Minister of Agriculture and the Yunnan Province Government.
Participation costs (including 20% of discount):
- 8000 RMB for standard booth (9 m²)
- 800 RMB/m² (minimum 36 m²) for individual space without set-up (possibility to set-up a Italian Pavilion).
It will be possible to give visibility also to an initiative, the one of the Italian Pavilion inside the ICBC e-commerce platform.
The ICBC (Industrial and Commercial Bank of China) recently launched a new e-commerce platform (available here) where there will be a series of virtual Pavilions specialized in selling imported goods.
In this environment, the Chongqing branch of ICBC would offer a series of benefits for the constitution of an Italian Pavilion:
1. National coverage with 450 million of clients already existent;
2. Turnover or 100 billion RMB (about 14 billion Euros);
3. Possibility to join the platform for Companies registered in China and Italy (transcontinental e-commerce);
4. Zero leasing costs for selling spaces or advertisement spaces;
5. 5% of commission only on the sold goods;
6. Immediate payment through ICBC bank account (different from other competitors that requires monthly payment);
7. Specialized Team for the graphic implementation.
For more information and attending the fair, please send a confirmation e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 23 September 2016.
Presentation available here on the official website.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.