| || |
As business leaders working in China well know, human resources management has long been one of the biggest challenges for foreign invested companies. More so than in almost any other country in the world, human capital is the key to success in China. Recent changes in China’s legal and business environment, including the introduction of the long awaited New Labour Contract Law, have placed added impetus on companies to revaluate their China HR practices. This seminar will address the key issues that companies are currently facing, sharing the speaker’s experiences and providing practical advice wherever possible.
SPEAKERS AND TOPICS:
MR. EDOARDO BERTOLANI, Consultant (China Human Resource Highlights for FIEs)
MRS. MARIA WANG, Senior Consultant (China 2008 Labour Contract Law and main implications for FIEs)
MRS. LAURA TSUI, Senior Consultant (HR Management: key issues and recommendable practices)
NOTE: - The seminar will be held in English.
- A cocktail will be offered to the participants.
- The event is reserved to CICC members only.
Please note that the seats are limited (30 pax) and available on a first-come-first-served basis.
Please confirm your attendance by sending an e-mail at email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org) by Friday, November 9th, 2007, h. 12:00pm.
EducationMARIA WANG• Ph.D. in Language Philosophy, Universidad Automoma de Madrid
• Master Degree in General Linguistics, Beijing Foreign Studies University
• Advanced Management Course Diploma, China Europe International Business School
Professional Experience• Ms. Tsui has worked in management positions in other international companies, before joining InterChina in 1998. Deep knowledge on Chinese enterprise and Western enterprise cultures
• She contributed greatly to InterChina’s growth from its early years till now and became a Partner and Vice President of the company in 2000
Consultancy Competence• Well known specialist on China market entry strategy and company management issues in main business circles in Spain and Italy. Frequent contributor to media in Spain and in Italy on topics related to China strategic and corporate issues
• Sectors of expertise: machinery and components, chemical materials, automotive components, textile, garment
EducationEDOARDO BERTOLANI• Educated in US, UK and Mainland China, majored in Economy and Trade (Beijing), Management (Central Lancashire, UK) and Hotel Management (California, US)
Professional Experience• Before joining InterChina, Ms. Wang has worked as Human Resources Manager for fifteen years in Holiday Inn Lido (Beijing), and later in Harbour Plaza (Beijing) for four years
Consultancy Competence• Strong Human Resource background. Proven experience in recruitment, human resources police, resource management and project coordination
• Sectors of expertise: Recruitment, Remuneration management, Internal H.R management, Training & Development and general H.R aspects
Education• International MBA, Institute for Executive Development (Spain, China, Chile and US)
• Management Information System, Profingest, Bologna (Italy)
• Bachelor of Economics & Business Administration, University of Parma (Italy)
Professional Experience• Prior to joining InterChina in 2005, he has worked for over 7 years in the corporate finance division of one of Italy’s largest banking groups
• Rich experience in Syndicated Loans, Acquisition Finance, Financial Advisory
Consultancy Competence• Rich experience in M&A, Strategic Target Search, DD, Company Establishment
• Frequent contributor on topics related to China strategic and corporate issues
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.