Report To: Senior Associate
- Participate in legal due diligence and M&A related work;
- Be responsible for legal documents drafting, reviewing and translation work such as JVC, MoU, AoA and commercial contracts;
- Provide FDI related legal advisory services, business structuring, and handle the incorporation procedure for RO, WFOE, FICE and JV;
- Provide other legal advice for clients on commercial, corporate and labor law related matters etc.;
- Work with external lawyers for disputes resolution；
- Able to maintain and develop a solid client base.
- Other work assigned by the firm.
- LLB or LLM of Law with PRC BAR is preferred.
- At least 1 year working experience in corporate/commercial, private equity, mergers & acquisitions and foreign direct investments, preferably working experience in international law firm or related consulting company;
- Familiar with general related legal concepts and relevant legal experience including ability to conduct legal research and work with external parties in case management；
- Familiar with the operation of a foreign legal or consulting firm.
- Excellent organization and communication skills;
- Excellent oral/written English skills (with Italian skills is preferred).
- Self-motivated and Self-reliable with high ethical standards.
- Good organizational skills and are methodological in approach;
- Good team player with good interpersonal skills;
- Be flexible and willing to travel.
Deriving from the boutique firm Studio Legale D’Andrea, D’Andrea & Partners Legal Counsel was jointly founded in the year of 2013 by Carlo Diego D’Andrea, one of the first European Legal professionals in China, and Matteo Hanbin Zhi, one of the first Italian-speaking Chinese lawyers with an extensive experience in cross-border transactions between China and the EU. Aiming to provide a full range of legal services to multinational companies investing in all major developing economies, D’Andrea & Partners has soon expanded its presence in Russia, India and Vietnam.
D’Andrea & Partners’ professionals come from various different countries and are able to provide services in multiple languages according to the necessities of the client, such as English, Italian, Chinese, French, Spanish, Russian, Hindi and Vietnamese. To provide the best service in fastest way is our commitment to our clients. As the core value of our firm, every professional of D’Andrea & Partners cares about our client’s problems as if they were their own. The portfolio of our clients not only includes multinational industrial groups but also Small and Medium Enterprises. D’Andrea & Partners devotes itself to continuous improvement and is always ready to be the best partner in the growth of your business worldwide.
Interested candidates may send their CV to the following email address: email@example.com
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.