Dezan Shira & Associates. is pleased to invite you to the seminar "Recruitment, Mandatory Benefits and Payroll Processing in China" that will be held in five different cities.
This workshop is aimed to provide foreign managers with useful and practical insights when recruiting and managing employees in China.
- Candidate identification
- Mandatory benefit (social insurance) & housing fund registration
- Management of monthly contributions
- Processing of the monthly payroll
- Filing of individual income tax (IIT)
- Use of secondment (paiqian) contracts for employees
• Adam Livermore, Manager Payroll Department - Dezan Shira & Associates.
• Helen Kong, Senior Associate - Dezan Shira & Associates.
• Michael Maeder, Account Manager - Direct HR.
Dates and Venues:
ZHONGSHAN Sunway Golden Diamond Hotel, Zhongshan
Thursday May 6th, 2010 - 9:30-12:00
ZHUHAI Grand Bay View Hotel, Zhuhai
Thursday May 6th, 2010 - 16:00-18:30
DONGGUAN Dongguan Exhibition International Hotel, Dongguan
Friday May 7th - 15:30-18:30
GUANGZHOU Regus Tianhe Center Plaza, Guangzhou
Monday May 10th - 15:30 - 18:30
SHENZHEN Regus Shenzhen Futian Anlian, Shenzhen
Tuesday May 11th - 15:30 - 18:30
For information please click here.
To receive more information about this event and the different venues, please send an email to Ms Celia Escolar at Celia.Escolar@china-briefing.com
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.