The Italian Super Cup is a football competition held every year. It is contested by the winners of the Serie A and the Coppa Italia in the previous season. It has been 21 years since the first Italian Super Cup in 1988.The Italian Super Cup is usually played at the home of the Serie A champions. In 1993 and 2003 it was held in the American cities of Washington, D.C. and East Rutherford. The 2002 final was played in the Libyan capital Tripoli. The Italian Super Cup will make its Asian debut in Beijing, China this year. This is the 22nd Italian Super Cup.
Time: August 8th, 2009 at 8:00 PM
Venue: China, Beijing @ Bird`s Nest
Price of Tickets:
2880/1880/1680/1280/980/780/ (on sale) - 580/380/180 (sold out)
Yongle Ticket: 4008101887
China Ticket Online: 4008103721
Organizing committee: 010-67133768, 59071580/81/82/83/84/85
• Beijing Sports Bureau
• Lega Nazionale Professionisti
• Beijing Football Association
• Beijing United Vansen International Sports Co, Ltd.
• Reingwood Investment (China) Ltd.
• Beijing Performing Arts Group
• CCTV Sports Entertainment Co., Ltd.
• China Sports Industry Group Co., LtdB
• Beijing Jia Hua Four Seasons International Exhibition Co., Ltd.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.