Dear Members and Friends,
The China-Italy Chamber of Commerce is glad to announce the opening of the ticket sales for “Notte Italiana 2019”, which will be held on November 16th at Park Hyatt Beijing.
Notte Italiana 2019 will be inspired by “Milano-Cortina 2026” Winter Olympic Games and the passing of the torch from Beijing-Chongli 2022. While promoting the major international sports’ event, the evening aims at celebrating the Italian winter industry’s innovation, know-how, expertise, and lifestyle.
How to get involved in the event:
1. SPONSOR THE EVENT (deadline November 2nd)
- SILVER SPONSOR 30,000 CNY
- GOLD SPONSOR 45,000 CNY
- DIAMOND SPONSOR 60,000 CNY
- PLATINUM SPONSOR 88,000 CNY
2. LUCKY DRAW SPONSORSHIP (deadline November 2nd)
3. GOODIE BAGS SPONSORSHIP (deadline November 2nd)
4. F&B TASTING CORNER (deadline November 2nd)
Please download the application form here.
Discover the benefits of getting involved in the 2019 Gala Dinner!
1. EARLY BIRDS (within October 4th):
- Corporate Table (Member), 12 seats: 12,100 RMB
- Corporate Table (Non-Member), 12 seats: 14,300 RMB
- Individual Ticket (Member): 1,100 RMB
- Individual Ticket (Non-Member): 1,300 RMB
2. REGULAR BOOKING (within November 9th):
- Corporate Table (Member), 12 seats: 15,400 RMB
- Corporate Table (Non-Member), 12 seats: 16,500 RMB
- Individual Ticket (Member): 1,400 RMB
- Individual Ticket (Non-Member): 1,500 RMB
First come, first served base. Priority given to Sponsors.
To book your table or single tickets, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions, please send an e-mail to: email@example.com.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.