Dear Members, dear Customers
China-Italy Chamber of Commerce (CICC) asks for your valued opinion about CICC services.
Please fill in the questionnaire.
1. Ensures communication between AF and AFFE in compliance with shared standards and timing, coordinating President &Key account Manager far east
2. Control and support AFFE in the organization of all the commercial, Marketing, Logistic activities etc, which are part of the strategic plans decided and shared with AF
3. Represents the AFFE company to the AF
Key account manager far east
WORKING RELATION SHIP WITH EXTERNAL AGENCIES:
Clients: Audits, calls, visit
Supplier/consultant: Audit, calls
Certification organization: audit
MAIN TASKS and PLANNING RESPONSABILITIES:
1. Sales Manager and preparation for supervision and management of the commercial structure.Visit and develop new potential market in all far east country. Plan the strategy, arrange and visit Exhibition to meet new customer and opportunities.
2. Plans and monitoring the reaching of the objectives of the AFFE, defined by the sales budget.
3. Coordinates and plans the expenses budget of the company costs centres.
4. Plans and Monitor with periodical checks the annual improvement target for the different function of AFFE defined with Functional management (for example, increase sales, cost reduction, improvement of supply, increase cas flow, improvement of the quality indicator ( KPI) organization, etc etc).
5. Defines and monitor its own “key performance indicator” and those of its decided and shared between AF and AFFE in order to reach the objectives.
6. Coordinates the meeting for quarterly checks.
Please send your cv to the following email addresses:
Atlas Filtri Far east LTD shanghai, China ( AFFE) ,is a branch of ATLAS FILTRI SRL Italian company leader on domestic and industrial water treatment devices. Selling all over 95 country in the world since 1975.
Atlas filtri far east is a trading office based in Shanghai managing the sales and customers in China and all Far East Country.
Copyright ©2016 by China-Italy Chamber of Commerce
Website Maintenance China | flow.asia