Fluid‑o‑Tech Asia (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. is looking for Product Process / Application Engineer:
1. Acquire engineering knowledge of rotary vane pump and gear pump specification, parameters, electro-mechanical and control systems manufacturing process & applications to support operation, quality and sales team members;
2. Perform intermediate engineer role between Milano and Shanghai to maintain the latest version of technical documentations such as ECN, drawings, product specifications, part number/codes, etc., verify & record any product changes, BOM modifications per customer’s request;
3. Promote new ideas and solutions for continuous mass production efficiency and effectiveness improvement;
4. Participating in root cause analysis as part of cross functional 8D problem solving team, working closely with quality to conquer quality issues establish preventive action plan;
5. Support supply chain team by assisting in supplier qualifications, quality initiatives, failure investigations as well as new product development;
6. Support sales team to provide right pump models, or pump + motor integrated solutions for different customers in various industries; regularly interfacing with customers to communicate process/product improvements, change requests, after sales service, etc.;
7. Troubleshooting of electro-mechanical and control systems issues in support of the production line;
8. Other jobs & duties assigned by the operation manager.
If you wish to express interest for this offer please send your resume to Susan Shen: email@example.com
Fluid-o-Tech is an Italian company leader in the design and manufacture of positive displacement pumps and systems for the pressurization, metering, dosing and transfer of fluids for a variety of demanding applications ranging from medical to automotive, industrial and food & beverage.
Its origins date back to 1948. High precision machining and process innovation for the aviation, automotive, computing and textile industries have historically been a benchmark of this family-run business, with the development of quality and innovation being key elements of its strategy.
Ongoing investments and a long-term vision have made Fluid-o-Tech a modern global player with branches in the US, UK, Japan and China, and more than 120 distributors in over 50 countries.
A state of the art factory, a global engineering team of more than 30 people and the pursuit of excellence make Fluid-o-Tech today the trusted partner for OEMs worldwide for pumps and fluidics solution.