Within the project "True Italian Taste", promoted and financed by the Ministry of Economic Development and carried out by Assocamerestero in collaboration with the Italian Chambers of Commerce abroad to enhance and safeguard the authentic Italian food product, the China-Italy Chamber (CCIC) organizes:
"Authentic Italian Table"
One-day event, open to experts in the F&B sector, to promote and taste authentic Italian food.
What are the goals?
• VALUE the authentic Italian food and wine productions by communicating their quality;
• INCREASE the perception of Chinese consumers on authentic Italian products;
• ENHANCE the visibility of Italian companies in the F&B field in China.
What does it consist of?
• TO EXHIBIT and to taste F&B products through public involvement and interactive activities;
• TO ORGANIZE masterclasses/short seminars on product explanation;
• TO MEET Chinese F&B sector operators to expand your network of contacts;
Who will participate?
The local public will consist of:
• INFLUENCERS: Journalists, media, KOL, bloggers, nutritionists and experts in the field;
• BUYERS: Chinese representatives of the local F&B distribution networks;
• CONSUMERS: Italian food and wine lovers.
The event also provides an opportunity to reward restaurants participating in the "Italian Hospitality" project.
Date: Saturday June 15th, 2019
Location: Beijing (venue to be confirmed soon)
How can F&B companies participate?
Product display will be organized by region. To participate, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying:
• The list of products and the region you want to represent for showcasing and tasting;
• Confirmation of your interest in organizing a masterclass as a speaker and / or a short seminar on authentic Italian products.
Deadline: May 10th, 2019
Please note CCIC will give priority to its own members for the participation and showcasing of the products.
Be part of a network of over 600 Italian and Foreign companies in China and abroad. Obtain greater visibility through sponsorship, cooperational opportunities and advertising on the CICC's website.